Lets face it: commuting in London isn’t a piece of cake: severe delays, annoying crowd and lack of oxygen on the Piccadilly line stations are just a few thing we have to deal with every single day. But, there is an upside to all that: seeing peculiar Londoners everyday.
So lets turn to flickr to try and find a round-up of those odd London commuters, shall we?
1. To begin with, these people who think they are on Ibiza.
2. Zombies. In fact, we see them every morning, just better disguised.
3. Hot people (who seem like they don’t mind if you’re taking their pictures)
4. Sleeping ginger bread people. Because, why not?
5. Cool buskers!
“They got the whole carriage rocking with Beatles songs”.
6. Very classy and easygoing staff.
7. Adorable, not-at-all-disturbing children
8. Time-travelers lost in time.
9. Finally, gazillions of football fans (as London is a home to thirteen professional football teams and the Wembley stadium)