We gathered here some of the best thoughts of the day from tube stations from all over London.
1. Have you ever wondered whether bald men can get lice? Well, the TFL stuff came up with disturbingly dry answer…
2. But TFL hasn’t managed to answer the most important question in anybody’s life.
— PR Hub – Cambridge (@PRHub) November 13, 2014
3. Enough with silly thoughts for a while. There are some really touchy moments there, too. Like this Robin Williams tribute.
4. … or this motivational quote.
💗 coming to London to c oval station thought of the day. This 1 will ensure i book a weekend 2 Florence by weekend. pic.twitter.com/pmcTsKhfPa
— Louise walker (@WalkerLoulou) March 27, 2014
5. BTW the staff at London Tube seems to like Mark Twain more than others (I don’t know how about you, but I support their approach).
6. Some existential thoughts are here, too. Perfect for rainy days.
7. Some of them are quite long though and difficult to read when rushing through gates in the morning.
— Gemma (@xxgemsxxx) April 10, 2013
8. Summing up, if you’d like see any changes in how the tube is run (who wouldn’t, right?) than you can try to pray. But remember:
If you liked this story, check out this beautiful visualisation of the London Tube network.