Yesterday the TFL released the new, revised Tube map. Inspired by this event, we looked up some of the most interesting London Tube maps that were ever created.
1. Firstly, a tube map for tourists, just because most of us here would make a good use of it once in a while.
— The Poke (@ThePoke) May 21, 2015
2. In 1908 you could tell the actual directions of all the lines! Here’s the proof.
3. The honest map is also here.
— PixaVida (@PixaVida) May 14, 2015
4. At Acton transport depot, they actually have a tube map made out of LEGO bricks. How cool is that?
5. London Coffee Stops Map for 2015 – this one doesn’t require any explanation, does it?
— Coffee Stops (@CoffeeStopsUK) May 6, 2015